Within any large organisation, the rapid adoption of cloud technologies by multiple departments and teams leads to inconsistent, inefficient practices that inevitably increase Azure / AWS costs and heighten Azure / AWS security risks unless addressed.
As an AWS partner we have delivered several enterprise scale platforms, including the award-winning Home Office EBSA platform – one of the biggest public sector cloud platforms in the world.
The Digital Dimensions integrated Azure / AWS Platform as Service could help transform your enterprise.
Siloed implementation of standards, processes
and ways of working
Siloed implementation of standards, processes and ways of working
Our Azure / AWS Platform as a Service offers a single enterprise solution
Accelerate your delivery
– Teams can onboard quickly and become effective immediately
– Shared tooling built and upgraded centrally, not by each tenant
Reduce security risks
– Delivery teams are securely segregated from each other
– Key risks are mitigated by the platform, not each team
Allow you to focus on value
– Lower investment required on subsequent delivery teams
– Cloud expertise is built in one place, not in each tenant
Reduce operating costs
– Using a self-service Azure / AWS platform reduces run costs
Delivery within the cloud is a shared responsibility between service delivery teams, the platform and AWS / Azure. Our Azure / AWS Platform as a Service offering is responsible for managing the cloud provider, setting standards and governance, Azure / AWS Security in the cloud, and controlling Azure / AWS Cost Optimisation.
WHY CHOOSE AN AZURE / AWS PLATFORM FROM US?
– We built and operated the largest UK government multi-tenanted platform on AWS or Azure.
– We have solved the challenges of operating an enterprise Azure / AWS platform securely while enabling rapid delivery.
– Our multi-award-winning AWS platform supports over 1000 developers operating worldwide.
– We always evolve to take advantages of new services to speed up delivery, while reducing spend.
– As official, certified AWS partners we already have a close working relationship with AWS or Azure.
Contact us to learn how we can help you make the most of Azure / AWS Platform as a Service (PaaS).